Friday, October 05, 2007

Game Friday: Conference Bingo!

Starting Tuesday, I'm headed to three conferences (Virtual Worlds Summit, WMA, ASTC) in one week. In the spirit of "networking" and related social conference challenges, I offer this simple game. Print out the image below (click to download fullsize powerpoint version), bring it to the conference of your choice, and enjoy!

And if you're going to ASTC and want to play, there's a prize in store. Complete the whole card (blackout) with unique individuals you've never met before, and find me (Nina). I'll be there until the end. The blackout with the best story wins a post on the topic of your choice on Museum 2.0. It can be a guest post, an interview with you or your dream person, or I'll write on your topic.

I'm using this as a way to a. motivate to meet new people and b. find out something interesting about them. I hope it's useful for you as well. Happy Bingo-ing!

2 comments, add yours!:

Anonymous said...

Another good idea for bingo gamers everywhere!

bingohalls said...

Teachers use bingo games when preparing for tests, or helping to teach their students math, foreign language, or some other subject.